We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Intern to work as a part of our team at our two sister companies (Harden Jackson LLC and MLJ Adoptions). Qualified candidates will be highly motivated, have excellent writing skills, extremely adept with social media, detail-oriented and able to operate under basic guidance. This position has the possibility of becoming a full-time paid position for the right candidate. This Internship will begin in May-June. Are you ready to make it happen?
- Assist with writing ad content for print media.
- Assist with managing blog schedule, topics and writing.
- Keep online listing and advertisements up to date with firm developments and changes.
- Keep internal contact databases updated.
- Assist with social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.) updates.
- Assist with web content updates as appropriate
- Develop business through coordinating social functions through the local bar associations involving local firms and attorneys.
1. At the Junior or Senior undergrad level majoring in Marketing or related discipline
2. Ability to work with limited supervision
3. Proven ability to manage social media campaigns
4. Strong organizational and time-management skills
5. Excellent communication skills
Working understanding of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and the Internet
About Harden Jackson LLC: The team at HARDEN JACKSON is committed to providing our clients with personalized, compassionate service while remaining assertive advocates protecting our clients’ interests whether they are fighting for custody or negotiating the terms of a surrogacy contract. As effective and experienced litigators, the attorneys work with clients to develop strategies for negotiating settlements, while always preparing for litigation if necessary. The firm’s practice areas are restricted to: divorce, child custody and other areas of family law, adoption and reproductive law (including surrogacy and egg donors).