Members of Jocham Harden Dimick Jackson, PC are heading to Nicaragua for Thanksgiving. In anticipation of the trip, JHDJ Law will be accepting donations of baseball equipment, baby and children’s clothing, toys, school supplies, toiletries for children and over-the-counter medicines and health care supplies. Examples of items include:
1. Gently used or new clothing for infants and children: ages 1-15 (preferably summer items – please no sweaters or coats; no tears or stains)
2. School supplies (pencils, crayons, folders, backpacks, kid scissors, notepaper, tablets, etc.)
3. Over-the-counter medicines for babies and children (Tylenol, aspirin, band-aids, etc.)
4. Hygiene items for babies and children (lotion, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrushes)
5. Baseball gloves/mitts for children and teens
6. Baseball caps
7. Plain t-shirts in like colors – (all red, all blue, all green – to create baseball uniforms)
9. New tennis shoes
JHDJ Law will also accept monetary donations for the orphanages to enable them to buy supplies directly and for food and other operating expenses. Checks should be made payable to The Fatherless Foundation.
Supplies and monetary donations may be dropped off at our offices at 11450 N. Meridian Street, Suite 200, Carmel, Indiana 46032 through Friday, November 20, 2009.